Terms and Conditions of CIT's Internet site.
Access to and use of this CIT World Wide Web site ("Site") is provided and subject to these conditions. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these conditions in full.
The information relating to CIT Express Logistics l.c. and its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively "CIT") and CIT's services on this Site is provided subject to the following conditions:
1. This Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logo's and icons regarding or relating to CIT or its services is provided "AS IS" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The information provided on this site has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using this information in any way that it is suitable for your purposes.
2. In no event shall CIT or any of its contractors or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, resulting from or in connection with the access to or use of this Site or the use and dissemination of information contained therein.
3. This site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as they are discovered at CIT's sole discretion. Also, the information contained on this Site is periodically updated. CIT reserves the right at any time and without notice to make modifications, improvements and/or changes to the information, these conditions, names, images, pictures, logo's and icons or the products and services referred to on this Site. As the Internet is maintained independently at thousands of sites around the world, the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons that may be accessed through this Site may originate outside the boundaries of the Site. Therefore, CIT excludes any obligation or responsibility regarding any content derived, obtained, accessed within, through or outside the Site.
4. The trademarks, trade-names, images, logo's and pictures identifying CIT's services and all website design, text and graphics are proprietary to CIT. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under copyright or other intellectual property rights of CIT. � 2000-2001 CIT Express Logistics l.c. All rights reserved.
5. The services mentioned in this Site are at all times subject to CIT's Terms and Conditions of Sale and Transport.
6. CIT's services are available throughout Belgium and on demand for foreign services.
7. Whilst CIT makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this Site, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this Site.
8. You agree to neither disturb the normal operation of this Site nor infringe the integrity of this Site by hacking, altering the information contained in this Site, prevent or limit access to this Site to other users, or otherwise.
9. All data provided by you to CIT will be considered as confidential information and will not be disclosed by CIT to any third party. These data are at all times subject to the Belgian Law relating to the protection of the private life.
10. Belgian laws shall govern these terms, this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this Site and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French-speaking courts of Brussels, Belgium.